What’s the Sac High Dress Code?
When is the Student Store open?
The Student Store is open Monday-Friday:
Morning: 7:30 AM – 9:30 AM
Afternoon: 3:00 PM – 4:30 PM
Wednesday (Early Dismissal): 1:30 PM – 3:00 PM
What is Advisory?
Advisory is a weekly 50 minute class required for all four years
at Sac High. The purpose of Advisory is to:
- Build meaningful relationships between scholars and staff.
- Provide scholars with an advocate on campus.
- Prepare scholars for acceptance and enrollment in a 4 year
college or university.
- Develop the mindset and skills needed to be positive,
- Ensure scholars have an enjoyable high school experience.
How do I check my scholar’s grades?
Parents will receive an access code and setup instructions
for Infinate Campus, an online parent portal that will allow you
to track your scholar’s most current grades and attendance
records. This information is distributed to scholars for take
home during Advisory within the first month of school.
How do I excuse my scholar’s absence?
Please inform the Front Office of any absence or early dismissal
by emailing us at email@example.com
including the following information:
- Name of scholar
- Date of scholar’s return
- The date(s) of the absences you are excusing
- The reason for the absence
- A call back number that you can be reached at for any
You may also call us at (916) 277-6200 however, email is