Frequently Asked Questions
What’s the Sac High Dress Code?
When is the Student Store open?
The Student Store is open Monday-Friday 8-11 and 2-4
What is Advisory?
Advisory is a weekly 50 minute class required for all four years at Sac High. The purpose of Advisory is to:
- Build meaningful relationships between scholars and staff.
- Provide scholars with an advocate on campus.
- Prepare scholars for acceptance and enrollment in a 4 year college or university.
- Develop the mindset and skills needed to be positive, contributing citizens.
- Ensure scholars have an enjoyable high school experience.
How do I check my scholar’s grades?
Parents will receive an access code and setup instructions for Illuminate, an online parent portal that will allow you to track your scholar’s most current grades and attendance records. This information is distributed to scholars for take home during Advisory within the first month of school.
How do I excuse my scholar’s absence?
Please inform the Front Office of any absence or early dismissal by emailing us at email@example.com including the following information:
- Name of scholar
- Date of scholar’s return
- The date(s) of the absences you are excusing
- The reason for the absence
- A call back number that you can be reached at for any questions
You may also call us at (916) 277-6200 however, email is preferred.