Home of the New PS7
We are excited to be moving closer to modernizing our PS7 Elementary campus by building a state-of-the-art learning facility for our scholars! The improved PS7 campus will provide our TK through 5th grade scholars with a 21st century learning space.
Below are some of the project highlights:
- 31 brand new classrooms
- Renovation of the multi-purpose room
- Expansion of the kitchen
- New administration building.
The proposed project is designed to be constructed in two phases to minimize disruption to the student learning.
- Safety will be prioritized and we will have comprehensive plans in place to ensure student and staff safety at all times.
- There will be mitigation measures during the project to:
- Reduce dust during construction
- Properly remove and dispose of any suspect materials such as older lead-based paints
- Protect nesting birds
- Ensure unanticipated discovery of cultural artifacts are properly handled.
See the Renovation Fact Sheet here for more information!