A successful day starts with a professional uniform!
Here at PS7, we strive to create a positive and supportive learning environment where our scholars can focus solely on their success. Wearing a school uniform removes distractions, and gives our scholars the opportunity to look their professional best each day.
- Red or Navy Blue Polo Shirt
- Khaki Pants, Shorts or Skirt
- Close-Toed Shoes & socks- white, gray, black or brown
- Belts (if worn)- white, gray, black or brown
- Sweaters, sweatshirts or jackets must be solid red, solid navy blue or solid black
- No hoods may be worn in classrooms The Details
- Shorts/skirts may be no more than 1 inch above the knee
- Shirts must be tucked in at all times
- Fake nails are not permitted
- All pants must fit around the natural waist and may not be baggy
- Only natural hair colors permitted
Important to Note
- Any item deemed to be a distraction to the learning environment will not be allowed.
- Uniform checks occur every morning during breakfast and throughout the day.
- Scholars not in uniform will be asked to fix it before entering school and class.
- If it is not a quick fix (tuck in shirt, take off sweatshirt), family members will receive a phone call to bring uniform clothing to school so that the student can meet our PS7 uniform expectations and return to the learning environment.