Public Schools: Home Office: Food Services


Food Services

St. HOPE contracts with Chartwells to provide fresh, delicious and nutritious meals our scholars love.  Some scholars may be eligible for free or reduced lunch, and should fill out an online application or return a printed meal applications to their school’s front office. 

Contact Us 

Send us an email at

Apply for Free and Reduced Meals

1. Apply online! MealTime Online simplifies the process of filling out the free and reduced-price meals application and submitting it to St. HOPE for processing. Follow the easy online prompts to complete your application.

  • Start by creating a simple profile.
  • You can submit an application for one child or an entire family.
  • All student data that is transmitted is encrypted.
  • All types of applications can be submitted – Income-based, foster child, CalFresh/CalWORKs, etc.
  • You can save your application session and re-open it later.
  • You’ll need your CalFresh or CalWORKS number if you have one, otherwise, you’ll need income information for each household member.
  • When you’ve completed your application, you will be prompted to enter your electronic signature. Then click “Submit”, and you’re finished! That’s all!

Get started here!

2. Paper Application (Please fill out and return to your school’s front office) 

PS7, Oak Park Prep, Sac High

Summer Meals 

All kids 18 and younger eat free during the summer! Join us for breakfast and lunch Monday through Friday June 15th through July 30th at the Sac High campus located at 2315 34th Street, Sacramento, CA 95817. 

Nondiscrimination Statement

In accordance with Federal civil rights law and U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) civil rights regulations and policies, the USDA, its Agencies, offices, and employees, and institutions participating in or administering USDA programs are prohibited from discriminating based on race, color, national origin, sex, disability, age, or reprisal or retaliation for prior civil rights activity in any program or activity conducted or funded by USDA.

Persons with disabilities who require alternative means of communication for program information (e.g. Braille, large print, audiotape, American Sign Language, etc.), should contact the Agency (State or local) where they applied for benefits. Individuals who are deaf, hard of hearing or have speech disabilities may contact USDA through the Federal Relay Service at (800) 877-8339. Additionally, program information may be made available in languages other than English.

To file a program complaint of discrimination, complete the USDA Program Discrimination Complaint Form, (AD-3027) found online at: , and at any USDA office, or write a letter addressed to USDA and provide in the letter all of the information requested in the form. To request a copy of the complaint form, call (866) 632-9992. Submit your completed form or letter to USDA by: (1) mail: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Office of the Assistant Secretary for Civil Rights, 1400 Independence Avenue, SW, Washington, D.C. 20250-9410; (2) fax: (202) 690-7442; or (3) email:

This institution is an equal opportunity provider.